QuickBooks Tool Hub:-We all are well aware that all the digital stuff needs maintenance. However, there are chances that despite proper care they might still be left with some other issues and errors. When we are discussing QuickBooks, these issues and errors can be originating at the users’ end. It can be a compatibility issue or a technical error. However, if you are facing anything as such and you know that it is related to the QuickBooks company file, you are at the right place. In this write-up, We will give you a stepwise elaboration on using the QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix Company File Issues. This elaboration will include Downloading, installation, and troubleshooting of the QuickBooks desktop.
However, before we move on to the part where we tell you all about using the QuickBooks Tool Hub for troubleshooting the desktop version of QuickBooks. Here is a little about QuickBooks Company File Issues.
What are the QuickBooks Company File Issues?
As a QuickBooks user when you try to open a file or QuickBooks software itself and it does not open. Moreover, a pop-up appears with some error code. If the error codes are among -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130, the error is related to the QuickBooks Company File. Also, if you note an error suggesting “Missing or blank customer, vendor, or employee lists” comments can be related to the QuickBooks company file too.
Note: As a best practice it is recommended that you use these tools under the guidance of a specific and dedicated help article or a QuickBooks support team member.
However, getting support can be time taking. Thus, we recommend you to look out for your QuickBooks issue and related errors on our website. This way you will find easy resolutions and at the same time save your precious time.
Suggested Steps to Follow | Using QuickBooks Tool Hub for troubleshooting:
In this section we will tell you all; the steps that you need for downloading the QuickBooks tool hub, Install it and running it on your desktop to eliminate errors.
1. QuickBooks Tool Hub – Download | Steps to Follow
You will have to navigate to the official website of QuickBooks Tool to download the tool for your desktop. Do so follow the steps
- Once you are on the official website of QuickBooks too hub. Click on Jump to get the QuickBooks Tool Button on the website
- This will redirect to you a new webpage. Here, you will find a download button at the top of the Webpage. Click on it to begin the download.
- Make sure while downloading, you give a secure path to save the file on your computer. In simple words, ‘Save the file at an accessible location on your PC.
- Now, Double click on the downloaded file to open it and launch the installation process
2. QuickBooks Tool Hub – Install | Steps to Follow:
Once you have downloaded the QuickBooks Tool, now you will have to install it. Follow the steps given below to ensure that you have correctly installed it
- Double click on the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard/setup assistant of the QuickBooks tool hub. (Make sure the file you are using to install tools hub is exe
- An installation window will appear on your desktop screen. Click Next here
- Next, you will see the ‘License Agreement’ Click on the Yes button here and accept it.
- Once you have accepted the License Agreement, the next you will be asked is the install location/directory. (We highly recommend leaving it untouched and proceeding further.) You can fetch the location where you want to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub, here.
- Click Next and then click Install.
- In the next part of the installation window, you will see the installation progress bar, wait for it to complete.
- Once the progress is complete. Press Finish
3. QuickBooks Tool Hub – Use | Steps to Follow
Here we will tell you how to use the QuickBooks tool hub for troubleshooting the QuickBooks desktop. In order to use the QuickBooks Tool Hub, you must understand that it is a hub of different tools that you can use to fix your QuickBooks-related issues. Each tool is designed to address different QuickBooks-related problems.
The main components of QuickBooks:
- File Doctor
- QB Refresher
- QB Install Tool
How to Use QuickBooks Tools Hub for Addressing Various Errors?
To use QuickBooks Tool Hub for Fixing various QB desktop errors, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the Company File tab in the QB tool hub window. This will help you resolve issues if you are facing problems at opening or using your company file. This is the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, a component of the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Choose the Network Issues tab in the QB tool hub window, in case of network-related error. This will help you resolve any network and connection related issue
- The next one is the Program Problem This tab will help you in optimizing and fixing the QuickBooks performance issues.
- The Installation tab helps you rectify the issues related to the installation or reinstallation of the QuickBooks Desktop
- Navigate to the password reset tab, to recover your lost password and gain access to your QuickBooks account. You can do this here by following very simple and normal steps
It is recommended that before using the tools of the QuickBooks Tool hub, you must visit the help section to understand the important steps needed to fix your issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
It is an application that contains multiple QuickBooks tools. These tools are designed to rectify issues and eliminate errors from your QuickBooks desktop application. It is recommended as the first step to use the QuickBooks tool when you face any issue with its desktop application.
Where is QuickBooks Tool Hub located?
Locating the QuickBooks tool hub is quite easy. But before you go one to find and use this troubleshooting tool, ensure that you have Updated your QuickBooks desktop application. Once you have updated your application to QuickBooks 2021 Desktop, then for accessing the QuickBooks tool you will have to follow these steps
- Navigate to the Menu Bar in the QuickBooks 2021 Desktop Application
- Go to the Help option
- Within the Help menu option, choose QuickBooks Tool: Fix Setup and File Issues